Infor CloudSuite Distribution IntegrationUnForm version 10 supports several CSD integration features, all customizable for use by UnForm customers who use CSD as their ERP. It also should be noted that these same features also work with on-prem installations of SX.e with the Infor OS stack. We recommend a combination of UnForm and CirrusPrint for a complete, efficient integration, as described below.
- Document printing, emailing, and faxing from Infor XML files delivered to UnForm by the ION Enterprise Connector. The CSD rule file has access to the entire XML data set for the document, so extensive customization is possible. In addition, integration supports retrieval of signature images from CSD for printing on documents.
- Email printing from cloudprint printers defined in CSD, which delivers PDF files generated from CSD to email captured by CirrusPrint for local or remote printing. Importantly, CirrusPrint can work with email aliases or mail groups to enable a single mailbox to service all your printers, and can print to any printer, not just those with onboard email capability.
- Archiving of UnForm-generated documents in the UnForm libraries, or IDM, or both.
- Capture, identification, and data extraction from PDF files or scanned images, using the UnForm Image Manager. Automation is possible to limit human interaction to just exceptions. The captured data can be used to create transactions in CSD, and also store the images in UnForm libraries, or IDM, or both. Support for the CSD FetchWhere API enables validations and lookups directly from the CSD data.
Image Manager has been used to create both Accounts Payable and Sales Order transactions.
- Push documents from the UnForm archive into UnForm DocFlow to manage approval and routing. Both printed and captured documents can be set up to automatically move into flows under user-defined conditions.
- Use the SDSI Web Extension to add links in CSD screens to documents, or related document sets, in the UnForm archive libraries. These links appear in configured Web UI screens, controlled by a customizable web extension rule file.
CloudSuite Integration PackageDownload the infor_cs.zip file, which contains standard rule files, samples, and documentation for the various integration components.
Infor SX.enterprise IntegrationSDSI’s standard rule file for Infor SX.e will work with versions 6.1.040 up to and including all current 11x versions, based on Infor standard samples. This rule file provides document print formatting functionality, as well as optional email and fax delivery, barcoding and archiving features. If you encounter any problems with this rule file, and you are using a non-customized copy of SX.e, and the rule file has not already been customized, send a sample text print file and your copy of the rule file to email@example.com, so that we can analyze and correct any problems.
If the SX.e application or the rule file have already been customized, please contact your Infor support representative for instructions.
If the SX.e application is of an older version, the provided rule file will need to be customized due to the additional address lines added in version 6.1.040.
Rule File Download:
SDSI provides the standard rule file, as noted above, for many recent SX.e versions, maintained in cooperation with Infor. The rule files, release notes, instruction documents, script files, and samples, as available, are all provided in the sxe-10x-v90.zip file.
The integrator should read the section in SXeUnFormRuleFileInfo.pdf on how to do rule file/set customizations
Download the file with the following link:
Rule File Installation:
Unzip this file in the UnForm 9.0 server location, which is implementer-defined on Unix/Linux and defaults to C:\SDSI\uf90\server on Windows. (Currently, this rule file download will work with UnForm 8.0 and can be unzipped into the UnForm 8.0 server location.)
The rule files are named sxe-10x-v90.sds and sxe-10x-v90-conf.sds to avoid overwriting existing rule files. For new installations, rename these files to have .rul extensions. For existing installations, the new rule files must be compared with the existing rule files to determine if any customizations need to be applied in the new rule files before implementing them.
Samples only Download:
If all you want is the samples found in the above rule file download, download the samples file with the following link:
If you just want to look at the sample pdfs, you can unzip them anywhere. If you plan on using the designer to see how the enhancements were done, unzip this file in the UnForm install folder.
Legacy Rule Files
If any legacy rule files are available, they can be downloaded from the following page:
If you have questions or need support, please contact SDSI’s firstname.lastname@example.org address, or your Infor support representative.